- @MayorofLondon #IDAHO outside #CityHall http://t.co/xQp1OSdvun support LGBT people experiencing domestic violence: http://t.co/l2dB6bfEa9
- Us celebrating #IDAHO at #GSNflashmob http://t.co/xQp1OSdvun @may17IDAHO join us on facebook http://t.co/l2dB6bfEa9, thanks to @gaystarnews
- This #IDAHO think about young people impacted by homophobia and transphobia, often not out so support from us even more vital
- RT @PeterTatchell: Say NO to domestic abuse. Support @brokenrainbow - National #LGBT Domestic Violence Helpline. INFO http://t.co/4WaNyecEx…
- @Stonewallhousin Happy 30th Birthday!
What We Do
Broken Rainbow UK is a charity and company limited by guarantee. We are a small staff team and the work is overseen by a Board of Trustees. See our list of staff and trustees.
We run the only National LGBT Domestic Violence Helpline. It is staffed by highly trained sessional workers and volunteers. The service is entirely free and confidential. Read more information about our LGBT Domestic Violence Helpline.
We provide training to front line services, the Police, the Probation Services, Local Authorities, etc, around the specific issues involved in lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans domestic violence.
We provide Speakers for conferences, trainers for workshops/events.
We can send you leaflets, posters and publicity materials for your service users. contact us with your name, address, and requirements.
We issue press releases on developments in domestic violence policy, consultations, and news.
We hold fundraising events, and ongoingly recruit volunteers to support our work, locally, and at our Head Office in London.
We are planning a useful Monthly newsletter with updates of our training, events, case studies, etc, for agencies who join our Mailing List.
We do this and much more! Contact us if you have an idea, proposal, or want any more information.