- @MayorofLondon #IDAHO outside #CityHall http://t.co/xQp1OSdvun support LGBT people experiencing domestic violence: http://t.co/l2dB6bfEa9
- Us celebrating #IDAHO at #GSNflashmob http://t.co/xQp1OSdvun @may17IDAHO join us on facebook http://t.co/l2dB6bfEa9, thanks to @gaystarnews
- This #IDAHO think about young people impacted by homophobia and transphobia, often not out so support from us even more vital
- RT @PeterTatchell: Say NO to domestic abuse. Support @brokenrainbow - National #LGBT Domestic Violence Helpline. INFO http://t.co/4WaNyecEx…
- @Stonewallhousin Happy 30th Birthday!
Volunteer For Us
Broken Rainbow UK is looking for trustees from all over the UK to support the delivery of our vision and strategy to eradicate domestic violence and abuse against LGBT people.
We particularly welcome applications from those with expertise in:
- Human Resource
- Domestic violence and abuse
These are voluntary positions. The closing date for applications is 5pm on Tuesday 2nd April 2013, interviews will be on Saturday 13th April. Interviews will be held in London with the possibility of telephone interviews on Wednesday 10th April for anyone not able to travel to London. Successful applicants will also be required to attend an induction/planning day on Saturday 4th May in London.
Want to make a difference in an innovative and successful charity?
Broken Rainbow UK is the leading charity in the UK that supports gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender victims and perpetrators of domestic violence and abuse.
An opportunity has arisen for new trustees to be appointed to help develop and expand our organisation and help reach out to many more people that need our support. Charity trustees are volunteers who are legally responsible for the overall management and decision-making of Broken Rainbow and are appointed based on their skills and experience through an application process.
This is a great opportunity to gain, use and develop strategic management experience in a charity and demonstrate leadership. We are looking for a diverse mix of candidates from all over the UK. We are particularly interested in people with the following areas of expertise: finance, HR, legal, fundraising, marketing, training, and domestic violence and abuse.
To apply, you can find more and download an application form using the links above.