- @MayorofLondon #IDAHO outside #CityHall http://t.co/xQp1OSdvun support LGBT people experiencing domestic violence: http://t.co/l2dB6bfEa9
- Us celebrating #IDAHO at #GSNflashmob http://t.co/xQp1OSdvun @may17IDAHO join us on facebook http://t.co/l2dB6bfEa9, thanks to @gaystarnews
- This #IDAHO think about young people impacted by homophobia and transphobia, often not out so support from us even more vital
- RT @PeterTatchell: Say NO to domestic abuse. Support @brokenrainbow - National #LGBT Domestic Violence Helpline. INFO http://t.co/4WaNyecEx…
- @Stonewallhousin Happy 30th Birthday!
A simple way to support Broken Rainbow UK is through social networks.
You will find below a few different ways of how you can easily support our cause through Facebook or Twitter.
Your support is very important to us!
- Broken Rainbow UK has got a Facebook group, which you can join here.
Support us by inviting friends of yours to join too!
- Join our cause on Facebook, and invite your friends to do the same!
- Send a friend request to our Facebook Profile.
- You can update your profile picture with our Rainbow Ribbon (see our donate page for more information about our Rainbow Ribbon Campaign in partnership with White Ribbon).
- Share the information on our website through the Facebook button in the footer of each page.
- You can follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/brokenrainbow
- Do not hesitate to re-tweet our tweets! Remember that the more people know about us, the more you raise awareness of LGBT Domestic Violence.