- @MayorofLondon #IDAHO outside #CityHall http://t.co/xQp1OSdvun support LGBT people experiencing domestic violence: http://t.co/l2dB6bfEa9
- Us celebrating #IDAHO at #GSNflashmob http://t.co/xQp1OSdvun @may17IDAHO join us on facebook http://t.co/l2dB6bfEa9, thanks to @gaystarnews
- This #IDAHO think about young people impacted by homophobia and transphobia, often not out so support from us even more vital
- RT @PeterTatchell: Say NO to domestic abuse. Support @brokenrainbow - National #LGBT Domestic Violence Helpline. INFO http://t.co/4WaNyecEx…
- @Stonewallhousin Happy 30th Birthday!
Domestic violence in same-sex relationships
Domestic Violence. A resource for gay & bisexual men. Barking and Dagenham Council. May 2008
Domestic Violence. A resource for lesbian & bisexual women. Barking and Dagenham Council. May 2008
Domestic Violence & Abuse. Count Me In, Too: LGBT Lives in Brighton and Hove. By Dr Kath Browne, University of Brighton, and Spectrum. 2007
Violence & Abuse in Same-Sex Relationships: A Review of Literature A Report By: Andrew Richards, Nathalie Noret & Ian Rivers. York St John College. July, 2003
Prevalence of domestic violence among Lesbians & Gay men, Sigma Research. L Henderson. March 2003
Comparing domestic abuse in same sex & heterosexual relationships Uni of Sunderland and Uni of Bristol, C Donovan, M Hester, J Holmes & M McCarry. November 2006.
Fair's Fair. A Snapshot of Violence and abuse in Sydney LGBT relationships. 2006
Domestic Violence in Gay and Lesbian Relationships: Australian Domestic and Family Violence Clearinghouse 2005.
Other research: LGBT
Prescription For Change. Stonewall. 2007.
Male victims of domestic violence
Male Victims of Domestic Violence By David Gadd, Stephen Farrall, Damian Dallimore, and Nancy Lombard
Domestic violence and abuse
Thematic Inquiry on Domestic Abuse. The Northern Ireland Policing Board. March 2009
Domestic Abuse, an Information Handbook. Kent County Council.
Lessons Learned from the Domestic Violence Enforcement Campaigns. Police and Crime Standards Directorate. 2006
Tackling Domestic Violence: effective interventions and approaches Marianne Hester and Nicole Westmarland. 2005
Domestic Violence, a National Report: Delivering Services for survivors of domestic violence: The Government's Progress and Further Action, March 2005
Domestic Violence Handbook The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. Guidance and information for professionals working with adults and families with children. March 2004.
Domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking: Findings from the British Crime Survey. Sylvia Walby and Jonathan Allen. March 2004
SAFETY AND JUSTICE: The Government's Proposals on Domestic Violence. 2003
Health and Domestic Violence: What Can Be Done? A report of the implementation of a domestic violence protocol at three health sites in London. March 2002