- @MayorofLondon #IDAHO outside #CityHall http://t.co/xQp1OSdvun support LGBT people experiencing domestic violence: http://t.co/l2dB6bfEa9
- Us celebrating #IDAHO at #GSNflashmob http://t.co/xQp1OSdvun @may17IDAHO join us on facebook http://t.co/l2dB6bfEa9, thanks to @gaystarnews
- This #IDAHO think about young people impacted by homophobia and transphobia, often not out so support from us even more vital
- RT @PeterTatchell: Say NO to domestic abuse. Support @brokenrainbow - National #LGBT Domestic Violence Helpline. INFO http://t.co/4WaNyecEx…
- @Stonewallhousin Happy 30th Birthday!
Our LGBT Domestic Violence Helpline
Broken Rainbow UK runs the only National LGBT Domestic Violence Helpline providing confidential support to all members of the LGBT communities, their family & friends, and agencies supporting them.
0300 999 5428 (LGBT)
(LGBT = 5428 on telephone keypad)
These are our opening times:
Monday and Thursday 10am to 8pm
Tuesday and Wednesday 10am to 5pm (1pm-5pm Tuesday is a Trans specific service)
email@example.com for general helpline advice.
How we can help
The helpline provides confidential listening support, a space where you can talk through what is going on, and explore your options.
Our helpline is run by trained LGBT people to support LGBT people's experience of domestic violence. We can:
- provide confidential listening support
- help you work through a safety plan
- explore options eg, housing, support, legal
- tell you about local LGBT friendly services
- discuss reporting eg, to Police
Helpline calls will be recorded for monitoring and training purposes.