- @MayorofLondon #IDAHO outside #CityHall http://t.co/xQp1OSdvun support LGBT people experiencing domestic violence: http://t.co/l2dB6bfEa9
- Us celebrating #IDAHO at #GSNflashmob http://t.co/xQp1OSdvun @may17IDAHO join us on facebook http://t.co/l2dB6bfEa9, thanks to @gaystarnews
- This #IDAHO think about young people impacted by homophobia and transphobia, often not out so support from us even more vital
- RT @PeterTatchell: Say NO to domestic abuse. Support @brokenrainbow - National #LGBT Domestic Violence Helpline. INFO http://t.co/4WaNyecEx…
- @Stonewallhousin Happy 30th Birthday!
BROKEN RAINBOW UK is the only National LGBT Domestic Violence charity providing specialist confidential support to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans (LGBT) communities, their family and friends, and agencies supporting them.
You can email us for support using the form below. However, before you email us, please consider:
- Is it safe for you to receive an email reply from Broken Rainbow UK?
- Are you in immediate danger? If so, please call the Police on 999
- Do you need help right now? If so, you can still telephone our helpline (if open), or one of the agencies listed on our links page for support.
- We cannot reply instantly, you may have to wait a few days, including weekends for a reply
- We cannot accept requests to telephone you back, however you can call our National LGBT Domestic Violence Helpline on the number above.
We will endeavour to answer your email within 24 hours in relation to our National LGBT Domestic Violence Helpline opening days, currently Monday to Thursdays only.
All emails will be treated in line with our confidentiality policy, and will be dealt with by our fully trained LGBT Domestic Violence Helpline staff.
* Mandatory information required