- @MayorofLondon #IDAHO outside #CityHall http://t.co/xQp1OSdvun support LGBT people experiencing domestic violence: http://t.co/l2dB6bfEa9
- Us celebrating #IDAHO at #GSNflashmob http://t.co/xQp1OSdvun @may17IDAHO join us on facebook http://t.co/l2dB6bfEa9, thanks to @gaystarnews
- This #IDAHO think about young people impacted by homophobia and transphobia, often not out so support from us even more vital
- RT @PeterTatchell: Say NO to domestic abuse. Support @brokenrainbow - National #LGBT Domestic Violence Helpline. INFO http://t.co/4WaNyecEx…
- @Stonewallhousin Happy 30th Birthday!
Donating to Broken Rainbow UK
National Rainbow Ribbon Campaign
'LGBT people experience domestic violence too...'
That's the message going out to the whole of the UK during February's LGBT history month as Broken Rainbow UK launch their National Rainbow Ribbon Campaign in partnership with White Ribbon UK.
February is LGBT History Month. The Rainbow Ribbon campaign is set to coincide with February each year to get LGBT Domestic Violence out of the closet. We are counting on the support of all agencies to support this campaign hereon.
Broken Rainbow UK is encouraging individuals, agencies and organisations across the country to support the Rainbow Ribbon campaign to get the message 'LGBT people experience domestic violence too...' out there. You can help in a number of ways:
- Purchase Rainbow Ribbons (see below) and then promote them at your events, workplace or society groups.
- Post a Virtual Rainbow Ribbon on your organisation websites, you can also add a link to our website, or add the National Broken Rainbow LGBT DV Helpline number
- Promote it via social networking sites and get people talking about the Rainbow Ribbon.
Simply wearing the Rainbow Ribbon, or displaying it, shows you are helping to make a difference to the lives of LGBT people affected by domestic violence.
To purchase Rainbow Ribbons:
For any more information, request the Rainbow Ribbon image or should you wish to buy more than 150 ribbons, please contact us our office on firstname.lastname@example.org or 08452 60 55 60
Donate the amount of your choice through PayPal
Paypal and Nochex allow you to donate any amount of money to Broken Rainbow UK. If you would like to specify a dedicated appeal or purpose for your donation then please do not hesitate to contact us.