- @MayorofLondon #IDAHO outside #CityHall http://t.co/xQp1OSdvun support LGBT people experiencing domestic violence: http://t.co/l2dB6bfEa9
- Us celebrating #IDAHO at #GSNflashmob http://t.co/xQp1OSdvun @may17IDAHO join us on facebook http://t.co/l2dB6bfEa9, thanks to @gaystarnews
- This #IDAHO think about young people impacted by homophobia and transphobia, often not out so support from us even more vital
- RT @PeterTatchell: Say NO to domestic abuse. Support @brokenrainbow - National #LGBT Domestic Violence Helpline. INFO http://t.co/4WaNyecEx…
- @Stonewallhousin Happy 30th Birthday!
Unfortunate Day for Denise Brown...
Denise Brown, the creator of the Nicole Brown Foundation following the high profile death of her sister for which OJ Simpson was famously acquitted of was probably none too pleased after hearing that her son, Sean Brown and his girlfriend were arrested for domestic violence. Another example of great achievements being overshadowed by a personal circumstance that is beyond her control by the media. Keep up the good work and look on the bright side Denise. Whilst it is unfortunate your foundation has been brought into the spotlight in this way, it will hopefully raise awareness not only on the excellent work you do, but can also be used as another example that domestic violence is not limited to any specifications and can affect us all regardless of our class, gender, sexuality, culture, status, awareness etc.