- @MayorofLondon #IDAHO outside #CityHall http://t.co/xQp1OSdvun support LGBT people experiencing domestic violence: http://t.co/l2dB6bfEa9
- Us celebrating #IDAHO at #GSNflashmob http://t.co/xQp1OSdvun @may17IDAHO join us on facebook http://t.co/l2dB6bfEa9, thanks to @gaystarnews
- This #IDAHO think about young people impacted by homophobia and transphobia, often not out so support from us even more vital
- RT @PeterTatchell: Say NO to domestic abuse. Support @brokenrainbow - National #LGBT Domestic Violence Helpline. INFO http://t.co/4WaNyecEx…
- @Stonewallhousin Happy 30th Birthday!
BROKEN RAINBOW UK is the only National LGBT Domestic Violence Helpline providing confidential support to all members of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans (LGBT) communities, their family and friends, and agencies supporting them.
Experiencing Domestic Problems?
Our confidential helpline service is run by trained LGBT people who have an understanding of your sexual identity issues along with the impact domestic violence can have on your life.
Get involved with us!
Your support is very important to us, it enables us to raise awareness of LGBT Domestic Violence in the UK. Find out how you can help us!
More dates coming soon. To find out about new training dates sign up for our monthly newsletter.
If you are interested in holding a bespoke training session inhouse email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are recruiting more Trustees to join our existing Board. To find our more about our Trustee roles and how to apply visit the volunteering section.